Ergobaby are well known for making thoughtfully designed, built to last, fantastic carriers. And this carrier is no exception! Omni means everything and this is definitely Ergobaby's "everything" model. This is a great option if your looking for a well padded, versatile carrier that will grow with your family. Offering 4 carrying positions (front facing inwards, front facing outwards, hip and back) and easily adjusting in both width and height, the Omni has tonnes to offer all ages and stages from just a few weeks old all the way to 2.5 years of age. While simultaneously fitting an wide range of different parent sizes and shapes.
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from just a few weeks old to 2.5 years of age
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Adjustable seat to adjust carrier width (no infant insert or overtly fiddly bits)
- Adjustable head support to adjust carrier height
- Integrated tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Fits a wide range of parent shapes and sizes, men and women. Works particularly well for plus sized parents. More petite parents often find it a bit too bulky and get a better fit with the Ergobaby Omni Breeze instead.
- Lumbar support for comfort
- Detachable pouch for small items like phone, keys, money etc.
- 10 year Ergo Promise Guarantee
This carrier comes in 2 main finishes - a standard all cotton and the "Cool Air Mesh". The cool air mesh is perfect for summer babywearing and warmer climates and also year round for parents and babes who have a tendency to run warm! The only other difference to be aware of is that the standard uses buttons to adjust between facing inward and facing outward carrying modes while the Cool Air Mesh uses sliders instead. The sliders are easier to do one handed and/or with the baby in the sling, but they also are easier to fiddle with absentmindedly!
You can see our full review of the Ergobaby Omni 360 here. A newer updated version of this carrier - the Omni Breeze is now available here.
Tips for fitting to a newborn can be found here and tips for forward facing can be found here.
There are no reviews yet.