- Made from 100% Modal, the fabric is sustainably produced from beech trees and is biodegradable making it a very eco friendly choice.
- Fabric is extremely lightweight, sumptumously soft and deceptively strong. It is one of the absolutely lightest wraps on the market making it an excellent choice for warmer climates or the height of summer.
- Realistically works right from day 1 and is supportive enough that it will continue to work for as long as you and baby want to continue using it. Babies tend to grow out of stretchy wraps developmentally rather than physically, typically somewhere around 3-4 months, although this varies a lot baby to baby. The material of the Fornessi is strong enough to continue to support baby to at least a year.
- Has kind of one and half way stretch. It is more stretchy and easier to use than one directional stretch wrap such as the Ergobaby Aura or the FreeRider wrap, but it doesn't have the true 2 way stretch and ease of use of the Hana Baby, Izmi Baby or Lifft wraps.
- Safety tested to European CEN/TR 16512-2015 and American ASTM F2907-15 Standards for baby carriers
The Fornessi stretchy wrap is a super light yet strong, summer friendly option. Great for warm climates or the height of summer. Of the three super lightweight wraps in the library - the Ergo Aura, the FreeRider and the Fornessi - this one is the easiest to use simply because it is the most stretchy and the most forgiving. That said it is still not as easy to use as the Hana Baby, Izmi Baby or Lifft which have true two directional stretch, and so these remain my top choices for anyone who is a bit more nervous or just getting started. You can find my full review here, see how it compares to many other stretchy wrap brands here, and finally find all my tutorials on how to use stretchy wraps in a variety of different carries here.
Hire it and see how it works for you! Choose a 12 week hire to rent for the whole 4th trimester - saving both the planet and your wallet from bying something new that you might only need for a few months. Or hire for a month or a couple of weeks to get through the height of summer or a trip away.
There are no reviews yet.