The Hana Baby Organic wrap is sumptuously soft and light. Made from thermoregulating Bamboo blended with organic cotton and 4% elastane, this wrap has great stretch. Making it a doodle to tie and pop baby in and out of. The soft material moulds to fit you perfectly, meaning this wrap will fit parents of all shapes and sizes and fit babies right from day 1. And they fit all newborns too because they can be used in a variety of different ways so you can simply adapt them suit however baby most likes to be held.
- Made from 68% Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton and 4% Elastane
- Weight tested from 2.2 kg (5lb) to 9 kg (20 lb)
- Realistically works right from day 1 and is a wrap that can work really well for lower birth weight babies and those born prematurely
- Supportive enough that will continue to work as long and you and baby want to continue using it. Babies tend to grow out of carrier developmentally rather than physically, typically somewhere around 4-6 months, although this varies a lot baby to baby.
- Two way stretch makes it easy as pie to tie correctly
- Fits all shapes and size parents, Mums and Dad’s alike
- Bamboo fabric has natural antibacterial properties, is hypoallergenic and naturally acts as a UV filter
- Bamboo based fabric is upto 3x more breathable than cotton and so naturally helps to regulate baby's temperature. Keeping you both cool in summer and warm in winter.
The Hana Baby wrap comes in 2 lengths - a 5.5m Regular and a 4.5m Shortie size. The shorty is ideal for those with a more petite build, generally UK dress size 12 and below. If your at all unsure which size would be best for you please drop us a message and we can advise.
You can see our full review of the Hana Baby wrap here and view my video tutorials of different stretchy wrap carries here.