- Weight tested from 10 kg (22 lb) to 24 kg (53 lb) this toddler sized carrier realistically fits from 18 months through to 3.5 years
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Light cotton material molds gently around your toddler's back and keeps you and them from overheating
- Barely there waistband and softly padded shoulder straps ensure a great fit over a wide range of body shapes and sizes, men and women.
- Dual direction tightening (straps can be tightened by pulling forwards or backwards)
- Note that while wearing on the front straps must be worn crossed over the parents back (this carrier does not offer ruck sack style straps). When wearing on the back, ruck sack straps are possible via seperate accessory strap that loops around the straps.
- Integrated hood that can be used for privacy, sun protection or rolled up for as an additional neck support pillow as needed
- Packs down small and weighs very little, perfect for popping into the changing bag while not in use.
The real beauty of the Integra size 2 is how light it is and how small it packs down. It is wonderfully supportive when in use but also fits in the changing bag when not in use. Making it perfect for trips out with a toddler who wants to walk everywhere! Ready to go when those little legs get tired or stop walking in the right direction! It is really very very similar to the KahuBaby Toddler carrier - both of these carriers feel almost identical to use. The main differences however, is that the KahuBaby has cinching system which means the width is a little more adjustable and thus the KahuBaby lasts a little longer than the Integra. And the KahuBaby has an integrated chest strap rather than a seperate one. This means you can use the KahuBaby in ruck sack straps as well as cross straps when wearing on the front, and means you don't run the risk of losing the strap because it is physically attached to the carrier!
Hire it and see how it works for you! Whether that is to try before you buy or to use over the summer holidays or for a trip away and save yourself needing to buy something you will only use for a few weeks.