- Made from 94% Cotton, 6% Elastane
- Weight tested from 2.5 kg (5.5 lb) to 15 kg (33 lb)
- Realistically works right from day 1 and will last as long as you and baby are still comfortable. This is a wrap that works really well for higher birth weight babies because the material is so strong.
- Also works brilliantly for tiny newborns (including those born prematurely or with a lower birth weight) and will really grow with your baby as this wrap has really been designed with support, comfort and ease of use in mind.
- Two way stretch makes it easy as pie to tie correctly
- Great option for Twins and singletons alike
- Fits all shapes and size parents, Mums and Dad's alike.
- Complies with CEN/TR 16512:2015
- Made entirely in Yorkshire, UK
Lifft Slings are a fabulous UK made brand and this wrap is one of my all time favourites. Made from cotton its thin yet strong. Maybe not as thin as the Hana Baby Organic wrap, its still thin enough for summer and the cotton lends additional strength and support which is great for fast growing babies! You can find my full review of this wrap here and see how it compares to many other stretchy wrap brands here, and finally find all my tutorials on how to use stretchy wraps in a variety of different carries here.
Hire it and see how it works for you! Choose a 12 week hire to rent for the whole 4th trimester - saving both the planet and your wallet from bying something new that you might only need for a few months.