- Double layer 100% Linen ring sling.
- Double sided - plain black linen one side, grey linen Chambray the other. The chambray fabric has white filler thread woven in with a grey background thread. It is a strong fabric with a smooth surface, designed with a tight weave. The material is soft, comfortable, hardwearing and has a slight lustre for special occasions and parties.
- Gathered shoulder allows the fabric to spread and cup the shoulder
- Fabric is 74cm wide (which is relatively wide for a ring sling), and the double layered fabric makes it a relatively heavy weight sling.
- Perfect for older or heavier babies and strong enough to easily carry toddlers or even preschoolers
- Maybe not my first choice for new newborns or younger babies, simply due to width and thickness of material. The thinner Melliapis ring slings and our Oscha tend to make slightly nicer choices for babies first weeks. This one is great once baby gets a bit heavier!
- Folds down small enough to easily fit in your bag or can be worn as a scarf while not in use
- Easy adjustment through the rings makes this great for breastfeeding on the go
- Quick and easy to put on making it a great option for when you need to be fast
Hire it and see how it works for you! Find my full tutorial on how to use a ring sling in a basic hip carry here.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this sling can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent and either tumble dried on low or line dried. It can be worth putting a sock over the rings to protect your machines. For small posset marks it can be quicker and easier to simply spot clean with a soft damp cloth.