- 100% Organic Cotton
- Gathered shoulder allows the fabric to spread and cup the shoulder
- Fabric is 75cm wide (which is relatively wide for a ring sling), and surface weight is around 235 gsm making this a medium weight sling
- Perfect for babies and strong enough to easily carry toddlers or even preschoolers
- Maybe not my first choice for brand new newborns, simply due to width and thickness of material. The thinner Melliapis ring slings and our Oscha tend to make slightly nicer choices for babies first weeks. This one is great once baby gets a bit heavier!
- Folds down small enough to easily fit in your bag or can be worn as a scarf while not in use
- Easy adjustment through the rings makes this great for breastfeeding on the go
- Quick and easy to put on making it a great option for when you need to be fast
Hire it and see how it works for you! Find my full tutorial on how to use a ring sling in a basic hip carry here.