Carrying your baby is such a personal thing – people carry for different reasons and different carriers suit different people. No two stories are exactly the same! Listening to those stories and experiences of individuals over the past 5 years of running sling libraries has taught me so much and really inspired me to do what I do.
Huge thanks to the parents who’ve taken the time to share their stories, and I hope thes stories can help inspire you too – whether a new or expectant parent unsure of what sling is best or a seasoned babywearer.
- Cat R’s Story – great value second hand purchase
- Fiona’s Story – essential bit of kit when you live on the second floor
- Nina’s Story – discovering babywearing for baby #2, or 3 or more!
- Adele’s Story – stretchy magic
- Juliet’s Story – freedom and bonding through carrying
- Ana’s Story – carrying in a warm climate
- Cat L’s Story – first time mum and baby carrying
- Mairi’s Story – 1 boy, 4 slings and whole lot of practise