Our library currently includes approximately 90 baby carriers, and we are adding new carriers all the time. Hiring a carrier can be the perfect way to determine whether that carrier really works for your whole family before you buy. Or maybe you’d like to borrow a carrier for an upcoming holiday? Standard hire term is 2 weeks and we charge between £5 and £15 depending on the carrier type, however all carriers can be hired for up to 3 months costs are detailed below. You can hire from any of our library sessions, private consults or directly from our doorstep.
To hire, we require you to fill in a hire form for each carrier you hire. This form includes your full name, address and contact details – all personal information is collected only for the purpose of contacting you during/after your hire as required and is kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We also ask that you comply with our terms and conditions for hire which can be viewed here and a digital copy is supplied with each hire.
Below you’ll find a complete list of every carrier I currently have in the collection. Many of which I have reviewed and you’ll find the reviews linked. I am adding to these reviews all the time so do check back or get in touch if there is one your interested in that I haven’t reviewed yet. If you find these reviews helpful on your baby carrying journey do consider supporting this content by donating here.
Bigger Buckle Carriers – £15 for 2 weeks, £25 for 1 month or £50 for 3 months.
- Baby Bjorn One – Navy Mesh (review)
- Beco 8 – Rust and Winter Floral (review)
- Ergo Adapt – Navy (review and comparison)
- Ergo Omni 360 – Pearl Grey, Midnight, Khaki, Oxford Blue Mesh and Pearl Grey Mesh (review and comparison) (buy)
- Lillebaby All Seasons – Aspen at Night (review)
- Manduca XT – Blue Denim (review)
- Tula Free To Grow – Discover
- Tula Explore – Sleepy Dust (video review)
Lightweight Buckle Carriers – £10 for 2 weeks, £20 for 1 month or £40 for 3 months.
- Amazonas Smart Ultra Light carrier – Green
- Baby Bjorn Mini – Grey Jersey
- Beco Gemini – 1 Arrow and 3 Cool (review) (buy)
- Close Caboo DX Go – Purple
- Connecta – Grey Floral print and Surf Solar (review) (buy)
- Ergo Embrace – 1 Oxford Blue and 1 Black (review) (buy)
- Izmi Baby carrier – 3 Navy ‘Testers’ and 1 purple (review) (buy)
- JPMBB (Renamed Love Radius in Jan 2019) PhysioCarrier – Grey (review)
- Kahu Baby Carrier – On the Wing and Azure Sunshine (review) (buy)
- Mamaruga Zen Sling – Grey Melange (reveiw)(video review)
- Mamaruga Zebulo – Horses
- Manduca First – Red (review)
- Marsupi Baby Carrier – Olive Green
- Scootababy hip carrier – Black
- Sleepy Nico – Family Forest (review)
Toddler and Preschool Carriers – £12 for 2 weeks, £24 for 1 month or £48 for 3 months.
For a comparison of toddler and preschool sized carriers click here.
- Beco Toddler – Marine
- Connecta Toddler – Birds of Norway (review)
- Connecta Preschool – Black and White print
- Izmi Toddler carrier – Grey ‘Tester’
- Neko Switch toddler – Efes paisley lagoon
- Tula Toddler – Black and Gold Yaro wrap conversion
Tandem/Twin Carriers – £15 for 2 weeks, £30 for 1 month or £55 for 3 months.
Stretchy wraps – £5 for 2 weeks, £10 for 1 month or £20 for 3 months.
Each of these stretchy wraps and more are compared in full here
- Boba Bamboo wrap – Blue (review)
- Calin Bleu stretchy wrap – Mustard
- ErgoBaby Aura wrap – Grey stripe (review)
- Fornessi – Piglet Pink & Stripe (review)
- HanaBaby Organic – 2 standard & 2 Shorties various colours (review) (buy)
- Izmi Baby Bamboo wrap – 1 Red, 1 Slate, 1 Teal (review) (Buy)
- JPMBB Original – Olive
- Lifft Slings Stretchy – Plum (review)
- Moby Wrap Original 2013 – Black (review)
Stretchy carriers – £5 for 2 weeks, £10 for 1 month or £25 for 3 months
- Close Caboo Lite (previously NCT) – 4 Greystone, 3 Faded Denim, 1 Jungle
- Close Caboo Plus Blend – Eclipse
- Close Caboo Plus Organic – Driftwood Marl and Porcelain (Caboo review and model comparison)
Ring Sling, hip seats and Pouch carriers – £5 for 2 weeks, £10 for 1 month or £25 for 3 months
- Didymos DidySling Ellipses gathered shoulder Ring Sling – Red & orange
- Freedom Slings Ring Sling – Blue
- Girasol Earthy Rainbow pleated shoulder Ring Sling – Rainbow
- Liberty Pouch sling – Black, size M
- Melliapis Muslin Ring Sling – Teal with bronze rings and Denim Anchor (reveiw) (Buy)
- Mini Monkey Mini Sling – Yellow (review)
- Zhi Ah Baby Hip Seat – Maroon
Woven Wraps – £10 for 2 weeks, £20 for 1 month or £40 for 3 months.
- size 2 Didymos Trageschule Summer – Purple & red
- size 4 Firespiral Sapphire Burnish Seafoam – Blue & Grey
- size 4 Firespiral Barnacle Aqua Seafoam – Aqua and Sand
- size 5 Jacq and Rose Tri Blue Tang – Blue & White
- size 5 Joy and Joe Kente Zoe – Red and Black
- size 5 Firespiral 925 Twilight Starmap – Indigo & Grey
- size 6 Didymos Rosalinde Doubleface – Pink & Grey
- size 6 Firespiral Librarian Alchemy weave – Blue & green
- size 6 Girasol Earthy Rainbow – Rainbow (review)
- size 7 Didymos Lisca Achat – Navy (review)
- size 7 Bebe Sachi Ernite Rebung – Grey & Green/Turquoise
Meh Dai (previously Mei Tai), half buckle and other Asian style carriers – £8 for 2 weeks, £15 for 1 month or £30 for 3 months
- Didymos DidyKlick – Ada Malachite (review)
- Hoppediz Hop-Tye – Florence Black & White
- Limas Plus – Floral Honey Moon
- Melliapis Toddler Onbuhimo – Woven Wings wrap conversion (The Emperor)