Our library currently includes approximately 80 baby carriers, and we are adding new carriers all the time. Hiring a carrier can be the perfect way to determine whether that carrier really works for your whole family before you buy. Or maybe you’d like to borrow a carrier for an upcoming holiday? Standard hire term is 2 weeks and we charge between £5 and £15 depending on the carrier type, however all carriers can be hired for up to 3 months costs are detailed below. You can hire from any of our library sessions, private consults, directly from our doorstep, or I can post your hire out to you (postage costs an additional £5).
To hire, we require you to fill in a hire form for each carrier you hire. This form includes your full name, address and contact details – all personal information is collected only for the purpose of contacting you during/after your hire as required and is kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We also ask that you comply with our terms and conditions for hire which can be viewed here and a digital copy is supplied with each hire.
Below you’ll find a complete list of every carrier I currently have in the collection. Many of which I have reviewed and you’ll find the reviews linked. I am adding to these reviews all the time so do check back or get in touch if there is one your interested in that I haven’t reviewed yet. If you find these reviews helpful on your baby carrying journey do consider supporting this content by donating here.
Bigger Buckle Carriers – £15 for 2 weeks, £25 for 1 month or £50 for 3 months.
- Baby Bjorn One – Navy Mesh (review)
- Baby Bjorn Harmony – Navy Mesh
- Baby Bjorn Move – Sage Green Mesh (review)
- Beco 8 – Black and Winter Floral (review) (buy)
- Ergobaby Adapt – Navy (Which Ergo Comparision)
- Ergobaby Omni 360 – Pearl Grey, Khaki, Oxford Blue Mesh and Pearl Grey Mesh (review) (buy) (Which Ergobaby Comparision)
- Ergobaby Omni Breeze – Pearl Grey, Sapphire and Midnight (buy)
- Ergobaby Omni Dream – Slate Blue
- Manduca XT – Blue Denim and Grey-White (review) (buy)
- Tula Free To Grow – Discover
- Tula Explore – Sleepy Dust and Andromeda (review)
Lightweight Buckle Carriers – £10 for 2 weeks, £20 for 1 month or £40 for 3 months.
- Baby Bjorn Mini – Grey Jersey (review)
- Beco Gemini – 2 Navy Cool and 2 Grey Cool (review) (buy)
- Close Caboo DX Go – Purple
- Ergo Embrace – 1 Oxford Blue and 2 Black (review) (buy)
- Hana Baby Extend – Grey
- Izmi Baby carrier – 2 purple and 2 Navy ‘Testers’ (review) (buy)
- JPMBB (Renamed Love Radius in Jan 2019) PhysioCarrier – Grey (review)
- Kahu Baby Carrier – Under the Sea, Azure Sunshine and Marble Sunshine (review) (buy)
- Mamaruga Zen Sling – Grey Melange (reveiw)
- Mamaruga Zebulo – Horses
- Manduca First – Red (review)
- Marsupi Baby Carrier – Olive Green
- Scootababy hip carrier – Black
- Sleepy Nico – Family Forest (review)
Toddler and Preschool Carriers – £10 for 2 weeks, £20 for 1 month or £40 for 3 months.
For a comparison of toddler and preschool sized carriers click here.
- Beco Toddler – Carina Nebula
- Easy Feel Extend Plus – Argentine
- Integra Size 2 – Bronze Dots
- Connecta Preschool – Black and White print
- Izmi Toddler carrier – Grey ‘Tester’
- Neko Switch toddler – Efes paisley lagoon
- Tula Toddler – Black and Gold Yaro wrap conversion
Tandem/Twin Carriers – £15 for 2 weeks, £30 for 1 month or £55 for 3 months.
Stretchy wraps – £5 for 2 weeks, £10 for 1 month or £20 for 3 months.
Each of these stretchy wraps and more are compared in full here
- Calin Bleu stretchy wrap – Mustard (reveiw) (buy)
- ErgoBaby Aura wrap – Grey stripe (review)
- Fornessi – Piglet Pink & Stripe (review)
- HanaBaby Organic – 2 standard & 2 Shorties various colours (review) (buy)
- Izmi Baby Bamboo wrap – 1 Red, 1 Slate, 1 Teal (review) (Buy)
- Lifft Slings Stretchy – Plum (review)
- Moby Wrap Original 2013 – Black (review)
Stretchy carriers – £5 for 2 weeks, £10 for 1 month or £25 for 3 months
- Close Caboo Lite (previously NCT) – 3 Jungle (buy) (model comparision)
- Close Caboo Plus Blend – Eclipse (model comparision)
- Close Caboo Plus Organic – Driftwood Marl and Porcelain (Caboo review and model comparison)
Ring Sling, hip seats and Pouch carriers – £5 for 2 weeks, £10 for 1 month or £25 for 3 months
- Didymos DidySling Ellipses gathered shoulder Ring Sling – Red & orange
- Girasol Earthy Rainbow pleated shoulder Ring Sling – Rainbow
- Melliapis Muslin Ring Sling – Grey with Hearts, Green with Sloths, Dusky Purple (reveiw) (Buy)
- Mini Monkey Mini Sling – Yellow (review) (buy)
Woven Wraps – £10 for 2 weeks, £20 for 1 month or £40 for 3 months.
Questions about buying your first woven wrap? Check out our Woven FAQ on size, weight, blend and brands. Or better still check out our “Give Wovens a Whirl” package that combines hire and online consultations to get you up and wrapping quickly and confidently
- size 2 Didymos Lisca Burgand – Red
- size 3 Oscha Zhulin Dawn – Blue and Purple Bamboo pattern
- size 4 Firespiral Barnacle Aqua Seafoam – Aqua and Sand
- size 4 Firespiral Spindrift Twilight Seafoam – Navy and white
- size 5 Little Frog Sunny Agate – Rainbow
- size 6 Ali Dover Dream – Stripes
- size 6 Bebe Sachi Rona Prisma – Dark Rainbow
- size 6 Didymos Rosalinde Doubleface – Pink & Grey
- size 6 Firespiral Librarian Alchemy weave – Blue & green
- size 7 Bebe Sachi Ernite Rebung – Grey & Green/Turquoise
- size 7 Didymos Lisca Achat – Navy (review)
- size 7 Girasol Tulips Herringbone weave – rainbow
Meh Dai, half buckle and other Asian style carriers – £10 for 2 weeks, £20 for 1 month or £40 for 3 months
- Didymos DidyKlick – Ada Malachite (review)
- Limas Plus – Floral Honey Moon
- Manduca Twist – Craspedia Gold
- Melliapis Toddler Onbuhimo – Woven Wings wrap conversion (The Emperor)