I get asked loads of questions on all kinds of babywearing and carrier related topics – and many of the same questions and themes come up time and time again. So I’ve started to write articles covering the most common questions… usually in during a sling library session I only get about 30 seconds to answer and so I have really enjoyed writing these articles to allow me to give much more full answers!
The articles are grouped loosely by topic … simply click on the question to read the full article….
Sling Library Questions
- What can I expect at a Sling Library Session?
- Day in the Life of a Sling Librarian
- How do doorstep hires work?
- New Social distancing friendly services and options for remote Babywearing help and advice
- When can I start carrying? What if I had a C-section?
- Can I use a buckle carrier for a newborn? Which is the best?
- Stretchies! Aren’t they all the same?
- Legs in or out in a stretchy wrap?
- What’s the difference between a one way and a two way stretchy wrap?
- What can I do with a Stretchy wrap?
- What is a Caboo?
- Which Caboo? and updated 2019 models comparison
- 9 ways to wear a Caboo
- How to thread a Close Caboo
- My favourite newborn carriers
- Help! My carrier is too big for my baby – fit tips for fitting a newborn into a larger buckle carrier
- Knots or Buckles – which is better?
- The facts about Forward Facing
- The Myth of the bad carrier (is this carrier bad for my baby?)
- Which carrier is most popular? (the fallacy of the most popular carrier)
- Which Ergo?
- What is the difference between the Beco Gemini and the Gemini Cool?
- How do I carry my baby forward facing?
- How do I do a hip carry with a buckle carrier?
- How do I get baby on my back in a buckle carrier?
- How long will my buckle carrier last?
- Why I hate the term toddler carrier
- Toddler carriers compared
- What size do I need?
- What does gsm mean? How thick or thin is that?
- What brands do you recommend?
- Knots – Double knot
- Knots – Slip Knot and Ring Finish