I get asked loads of questions on all kinds of babywearing and carrier related topics – and many of the same questions and themes come up time and time again. So I’ve started to write articles covering the most common questions… usually in during a sling library session I only get about 30 seconds to answer and so I have really enjoyed writing these articles to allow me to give much more full answers!
The articles are grouped loosely by topic … simply click on the question to read the full article….
Sling Library Questions
- When can I start carrying? What if I had a C-section?
- Can I use a buckle carrier for a newborn? Which is the best?
- Stretchies! Aren’t they all the same?
- What is a Caboo?
- Which Caboo?
- My favourite newborn carriers
- The facts about Forward Facing
- The Myth of the bad carrier (is this carrier bad for my baby?)
- Which carrier is most popular? (the fallacy of the most popular carrier)
- Which Ergo?
- How long will my buckle carrier last?
- Why I hate the term toddler carrier
- Toddler carriers compared
- What size do I need?
- What does gsm mean? How thick or thin is that?
- What brands do you recommend?
- Knots – Double knot
- Knots – Slip Knot and Ring Finish
- Winter babywearing, the hows and whats of figuring out how to leave the house in the cold and the rain
- How do you neatly fold up a buckle carrier?