Since I compared the Caboo Lite, Plus and Organic back in 2016, Close Parent has revamped all three models with slightly different fabrics. Much of what I wrote in the original article (which you can read here), is still true!
But with a few very small changes! So here is my new updated comparison, this time in video form!
Key Comparison Facts;
- The Caboo + Cotton Blend and Caboo + Organic are extremely similar, cut and constructed identically and differ only in fabrics used.
- The Caboo + Cotton Blend is 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester. The Caboo Organic is 100% Organic Cotton.
- These two are the warmer models and work best for winter babies.
- The Caboo lite is much slimmer and lighter than the Blend or the Organic, and is a great option for summer borns or for parents who are prone to feeling too warm!
- The Caboo Lite is 70% cotton and 30% polyester, this is a change from the 2016 Lite models which were 60% cotton and 40% polyester. This newer higher percentage cotton feels a lot softer. The material is actually alittle thicker but is more loosely woven so remains very thin and breathable.
- The straps on the Lite are narrower than the other two models. This means you have less fabric to deal with and again helps this carrier feel cooler.
- The Blend and the Organic both have an integrated soft head support/cushion and a small pocket.
- The Lite costs £55, the Blend £65 and the Organic £70.
I hope this helps you work out which model is best for you! All three are available to hire through Sheen Slings (either from a session, Madeleine’s home or via postal hire to anywhere in the UK), and the Caboo Lite model can be bought from us here.
2 thoughts on “Which Caboo? Lite, Blend or Organic (2019 updated version!)”