I have had loads of questions recently about whether the Bundlebean babywearing cover can be used on your back and how easy it is or isn’t to get onto your back. The answer is it is super easy!
Here is how I do it;
For those who prefer written instructions to a video;
- I first got my daughter Rachel (who is 4) onto my back. We are using the Tula Toddler carrier in this video.
- Then I set up Bundlebean up so the two elasticated straps on each side were attached to each other forming 2 loops like on a ruck sack
- I passed the Bundlebean round behind my back holding each strap in each hand then keeping it as far away from my back as possible pulled it up and on putting my arms into each loop
- I then adjusted the straps so that sat comfortably on my carrier straps and tucked Rachel’s legs in.
- If I wanted to I could then tighten the straps by adjusting the velcro or even cross them across my front – whatever feels most comfortable to me. Usually I don’t bother and leave them rucksack style.
I hope this is helpful. You can purchase your own Bundlebean babywearing cover here. And I have a full review of this nifty little product here.