Starting from October, the time of our sling library drop in sessions will be changing! Rather than the afternoons we will now be running 11am-1pm.
This is because this little gentleman will be starting school next week! Can't quite believe it, it seems like just yesterday he was still this tiny baby!! We will be keeping our old afternoon slot our 19th of September session (while Tom is just doing half days), and then from October onward we will move onto the new 11am-1pm time. Hopefully, this new time will be just as popular. As ever these are drop in sessions so if you need to leave early to be home for a nap or arrive after a morning nap please do! And please note feeding is always welcome at these sessions! Milk feeds of course, but also solids if needed - I realise it is the lunch time slot!! So if your baby is already on solids please do bring their lunch or a snack - they will be very welcome to eat here if need be.
Sling library dates to the end of the year are as follows;
- Tuesday 19th September, 2-4pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 26th September, 10.30-11.30 am at B4U crawl, Kew Riverside School
- Saturday 30th September, 10am-12pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 3rd October, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 17th October, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
- Saturday 28th October, 10am-12pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 31st October, 10.30-11.30 am at B4U crawl, Kew Riverside School
- Tuesday 7th November, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 21st November, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
- Saturday 25th November, 10am-12pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 28th November, 10.30-11.30 am at B4U crawl, Kew Riverside School
- Tuesday 5th December, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 19th December, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
- Tuesday 9th January, 11am-1pm at Madeleine's home
In other news, the area I can offer consultations in clients homes is extending! Previously, I was extremely limited to areas I could easily get to on public transport. Which meant there were strange gaps - like Ham and Roehampton which I just couldn't get to. Next week our cargo bike arrives. While mainly for the school run, this bike will also mean I can offer consults at clients home anywhere with in a 5 mile radius of East Sheen. This includes the vast majority of the London boroughs of Richmond, Hammersmith, Hounslow and Wandsworth as well as some of Kingston and Wimbledon/New Malden. And I can bring as many slings as I can fit into the bikes rather capacious cargo area (certainly a lot more than I could carry on the bus!) 😀 So if you are at all interested in a consultation in your own home please do get in touch.