I am often asked to share this trick! So here it is … no more unruly straps poking out of bags, nor large tangled messes that won’t even fit in the bag in the first place!!
- Start with the carrier laid out in front of you (on floor, sofa or on your knee)
- Fold the arm straps onto the top part of the carriers main panel
- Fold any head support and/or hood down over the arm straps
- Start rolling the panel down from the top down towards the waist band
- Close the waist band around the carrier, tightening as needed to hold
The carrier shown is the Beco Gemini, but this trick works with the vast majority of buckle carriers and not just this one. It also works on some Meh Dai and half buckles too.