- 100% Organic cotton, mediumweight wrap (~210 gsm, more on gsm and thickness here)
- Realistically works brilliantly right from newborn through to as long as you want to carry. The soft slightly textured material works brilliantly for newborns but still more the strong enough for older toddlers too.
- Size 5 (~4.2m long with tapered ends)
- Tie it to fit you and baby exactly!
- Best suits petite parents. Smaller framed parents will find this a great choice for 3 layer carries such as Front Wrap Cross Carry, Front Double Hammock, Double Hammock on the back, Back Wrap Cross Carry and many others, as it will give less left over length compared to a size 6.
- For those who need a size 6 or more for 3 layer carries (parents with more average and larger builds, including plus sized parents) will find this wrap great for 2 layer carries such as Kanagroo, Ruck, Ruck Tied Tibetan, Robins Hip carry, Coolest Hip carry, Semi Front wrap Cross Carry, Front Reinforced Torso Carry, Double Hammock tied at shoulder and many many more. More on different size wraps and what size to go for here. If you are unsure please do get in touch and I will advise.
- Width is 67cm which is average for a woven wrap and a perfect width for having lots to spread over baby without feeling inundated with too much width.
Aomi is a really beautiful wrap in those deep sea blues. Lovely and soft and a great option particularly for petite parents or those looking to try a wrap with a bit less length.
Find all my woven wrap tutorials to date here.
Hire it and see how a woven wrap works for you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to message me with any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.