The Ergobaby Omni Breeze is the latest Omni model from Ergobaby and like it’s predecessor the Omni 360 this carrier has it all! 4 carrying positions (front facing inwards, front facing outwards, hip and back) and easily adjusting in both width and height – ensuring this carrier has tonnes to offer all ages and stages from just a few weeks old all the way to 2.5 years of age.
Where it differs from the Omni 360 is the material it is made from and small tweaks to the design. Made from “SoftFlex™ Mesh”, the Breeze is lighter in weight, softer and ultra-breathable. It really is a great option for summer babywearing and year round comfort. The tweaks in design give this carrier a sleekier more “sporty” look. Details like the addition of reflective strips and additional pockets captialise on this. The design is also more streamlined, the padding is softer and slightly less bulky that the previous model and the padding on the shoulder straps is a couple of inches shorter which means the Breeze tends to fit more petite parents much better than the previous model did. While still fitting plus sized parents and parents of various shapes, sizes and genders just as well as before.
All in all making the Breeze an absolutely brilliant choice for anyone looking for a long lasting carrier that does it all and can be easily shared between parents and caregivers of different shapes and sizes.
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from just a few weeks old to 2.5 years of age
- Made from soft, breathable mesh fabric
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Easy sliders make it simple to adjust between inward and outward facing positions
- Adjustable seat to adjust carrier width (no infant insert or overtly fiddly bits)
- Adjustable head support to adjust carrier height as baby grows
- Integrated tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Adjusts to accomodate a very wide range of parent shapes and sizes, from petite to plus sized. Men and women alike. Waistbelt range is 45.4cm to 145cm and shorter padding at the shoulders means this carrier tends to fit very petite parents better than the previous Ergobaby Omni models.
- Lumbar support for comfort
- Side pockets and detachable pouch for small items like phone, keys, money etc.
- 10 year Ergo Promise Guarantee
Also available in a non-mesh, brushed cotton material via its sister model the Ergobaby Omni Dream which you can find here.
You can find our full review of the Ergobaby Omni Breeze here