- 100% Organic cotton, midweight wrap (~250 gsm, more on gsm and thickness here)
- Realistically works brilliantly right from newborn through to as long as you want to carry - toddlers, preschoolers and beyond.
- Size 6 (~4.6m long with blunt ends).
- Tie it to fit you and baby exactly!
- For most parents a size 6 works brilliantly for 3 layer carries such as Front Wrap Cross Carry, Front Double Hammock, Double Hammock on the back, Back Wrap Cross Carry and many others. For plus sized parents this size will work well in 2 layer carries such as Kangaroo, Ruck, Robins Hip carry and many more. More petite parents can also use this size but may find they have more material hanging down from the knot. More on different size wraps and what size to go for here. If you are unsure please do get in touch and I will advise! Note that the
- Pastel ice cream inspired stripes mean that this wrap is very beginner friendly as you can easily see different parts of the wrap helping you to get the hang of tightening and to easily see if you’ve twisted the wrap.
- Width is 67cm which is average for a woven wrap and a perfect width for having lots to spread over baby without feeling inundated with too much width.
- Note that the blunt ends of the wrap characteristic of all Ali Dover wraps, does mean this particular wrap wraps a little shorter than a woven wrap with tapered ends, so this is a great choice if you are between size 5 and 6 as it will mean you have less to deal with, but a less good choice if you are between a size 6 and 7 as you mind find it harder to tie a knot at the end.
Sweet is such a happy combination of colours - reminding me of ice creams and beach holidays. And it is so soft and easy to work with. Brilliant for total beginners and advanced wrappers alike; it particularly excells for beginners because the stripes make it so easy to see the different parts of the wrap and help guide you with how and where to tighten the wrap as you learn a new carry and gain confidence.
Find all my woven wrap tutorials to date here.
Hire it and see how a woven wrap works for you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to message me with any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.