- 100% Organic cotton, medium weight (~230 gsm, more on gsm and thickness here)
- Realistically works brilliantly right from newborn through to as long as you want to carry. Relatively thin, soft material means this works brilliantly for newborns but still more the strong enough for older toddlers too.
- Size 2 (~2.7m long, with tapered ends)
- Tie it to fit you and baby exactly!
- Size 2 is brilliant for single layer carries such as simple hip carry, hip carry with a slipknot (also known as traditional sling carry), no sew ring sling and torso carry. Most parent shapes and sizes (from petite to plus-sized) will find they can use a size 2 in each of these single layer carries. Average sized and more petite parents may also find they can do short 2 layer back carries such as ruck tied under bum, and ruck tied at shoulder.
- Shortie wraps (size 2 and size 3) are fab for anyone wanting something that folds down small to fit in the bag, or can be easily worn as a scarf when not in use and then can be brought out and tied very quickly and simply - without faffing with multiple layers around you and baby. More on different size wraps and what size to go for here. If you are unsure please do get in touch and I will advise!
- Herringbone weave pattern gives this wrap a very generous diagonal stretch, allowing this wrap to move with you and baby for a wonderful feeling of closeness and support.
- Width is 68cm which is average for a woven wrap and a perfect width for having lots to spread over baby without feeling inundated with too much width.
This wrap is a fab option for anyone looking to try a shortie wrap and see how it works for them!
Find all my woven wrap tutorials to date here.
If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to message me with any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.