- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 11.3 kg (25 lb)
- Realistically works right from day 1, gently supporting and growing with baby through to anywhere between 6-12 months.
- Simple, unfussy design makes this carrier incredibly easy to use
- Made from super soft, supportive 2-layer jersey fabric
- Cushioned neckline provides excellent neck support for baby
- Adjusts in height and width via simply rolling the waistband
- Offers 3 carrying positions (front inward, front outward and hip)
- Fits a wide range of parent shapes and sizes from XXS to XXL, men and women alike
- Lightly padded supportive waist belt and wide, spreadable crossed shoulder straps ensure even weight distribution and make this carrier very comfortable to wear
- Ultra-light at just 480g and folds into a very compact bundle, perfect for popping into the changing bag or under the pram.
Hire it and see how it fits you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to email me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check
Check out my full review of the Ergobaby Embrace here and find all 5 of my video tutorials demonstrating how to use this carrier here.
And if you love it, you can purchase your own here. All those who hire first receive a £10 discount code (in the confirmation email) so you don’t lose out to try before you buy! Or you can choose to extend your hire and keep renting for the whole 4th trimester or whenever baby is ready to move onto a next step option, saving you and the enviroment from buying something that you only need for a few months.
Note this carrier comes in both “soft knit” and “soft air-mesh”. Either can be hired, although I have a fairly strong preference towards the soft knit. You can read why and my full thoughts on the air-mesh here.
There are no reviews yet.