The Ergobaby Omni Dream is one of two new Omni Models from Ergobaby and just like it's predecessor, the Omni 360, this carrier has it all! 4 carrying positions (front facing inwards, front facing outwards, hip and back) and easily adjusting in both width and height – ensuring this carrier has tonnes to offer all ages and stages from just a few weeks old all the way to 2.5 years of age.
Where it differs from the Omni 360 is the material it is made from and small tweaks to the design. Made from "SoftTouch™ Cotton"the Dream definitely is Ergobaby's softest Omni model yet and definitely strokably soft against new baby skin. The tweaks in design give this carrier a smoother, sleeker look and the a more streamlined feel with softer, less bulky padding that means this carrier gives petite parents a better fit that the previous models did. While still fitting plus sized parents and parents of various shapes, sizes and genders just as well as before.
All in all making the Dream an absolutely brilliant choice for anyone looking for a super soft, long lasting carrier that does it all and can be easily shared between parents and caregivers of different shapes and sizes.
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from just a few weeks old to 2.5 years of age
- Made from super soft brushed cotton
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Easy sliders make it simple to adjust between inward and outward facing positions
- Adjustable seat to adjust carrier width (no infant insert or overtly fiddly bits)
- Adjustable head support to adjust carrier height as baby grows
- Integrated tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Adjusts to accomodate a very wide range of parent shapes and sizes, from petite to plus sized. Men and women alike. Waistbelt range is 45.4cm to 145cm and shorter padding at the shoulders means this carrier tends to fit very petite parents better than the previous Ergobaby Omni models.
- Lumbar support for comfort
- Side pockets and detachable pouch for small items like phone, keys, money etc.
- 10 year Ergo Promise Guarantee
Also available in a mesh material via it's sister model the Ergobaby Omni Breeze which you can find here.
Don't see the colour you prefer in stock? If you see a colour in the gallery or on Ergobaby UK but its not currently in stock, please message me! I can order any colour in on demand and you can still benefit from free video fits etc. Generally, it takes around a week - however, if you have a carrier on hire with me I will extend it for free to cover the time taken so you aren't left carrierless while you wait for it to arrive!
You can find my full video review of the Dream (and comparision with the Breeze) below;