Stretchy wraps are super soft, snuggly and one of the best options for a newborn. They are amazingly versatile - they fit all body shapes and sizes because you tie them to fit you exactly. And they fit all newborns too because they can be used in a variety of different ways so you can simply adapt them suit however baby most likes to be held.
And of all the stretchy wraps on the market, the Izmi Baby wrap is genuinely one of the absolute best. Made from luxuriously soft thermo-regulating Bamboo, this wrap is cool to the touch and will keep you and baby from overheating in the summer while still keeping you snug in the winter. While different coloured stitching on the top and bottom hems help you notice if the wrap is twisted, making it an ideal choice for beginners or anyone nervous about learning to use a wrap.
But it's real unique selling point is it's stretch. Izmi have hit upon the "goldilocks" of stretchy wraps: it is simultaneously stretchy enough that it is as easy as pie to tie and pop baby in and out of, while still remaining firm and strong enough to support a growing baby while you walk around. Trust me, having tried and compared over 40 wraps at this point, this is pretty rare!
In fact it is so supportive that this wrap is a great option for carrying Twins as well as singletons.
- Made from 97% Bamboo viscose, 3% Spandex
- Weight tested from 2.2 kg (5 lb) to 9 kg (20 lb)
- Realistically works right from day 1 and is a wrap that can work really well for lower birth weight babies and those born prematurely.
- Supportive enough that will continue to work as long and you and baby want to continue using it (even for higher birth weight babies)
- Two way stretch makes it easy as pie to tie correctly
- Great option for Twins and singletons alike
- Fits all shapes and size parents, Mums and Dad's alike
- Bamboo fabric has natural antibacterial properties, is hypoallergenic and naturally acts as a UV filter
- Bamboo based fabric is upto 3x more breathable than cotton and so naturally helps to regulate baby's temperature. Keeping you both cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Different coloured stitching on the top and bottom hems make this wrap ideal for beginners
You can see our full review of the Izmi Baby Wrap here and view my video tutorials of different stretchy wrap carries here.
There are no reviews yet.