- Made from 100% certified organic cotton
- Weight tested from 9.5 kg (22 lb) to 20 kg (44 lb) this adjustable toddler carrier realistically fits from 18 months through to 4 years
- Integrated cinching strap makes it easy peasy to adjust the carrier width allowing it to fit younger toddlers and then grow with your child
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Super light material molds gently around your toddler’s back and keeps you and them from overheating
- Barely there waistband and softly padded shoulder straps ensure a great fit over a wide range of body shapes and sizes, men and women.
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Dual direction tightening (straps can be tightened by pulling forwards or backwards)
- Well designed shaped hood that can be used for privacy, sun protection or rolled up for as an additional neck support pillow as needed
- Packs down small and weighs very little, perfect for popping into the changing bag while not in use.
The real beauty of the Kahu Toddler is how light it is and how small it packs down. It is wonderfully supportive when in use but also fits in the changing bag when not in use. Making it perfect for trips out with a toddler who wants to walk everywhere! Ready to go when those little legs get tired or stop walking in the right direction!
Hire it and see how it works for you! And if you love it, I can order these in on demand and I offer a £10 discount to everyone who hires first, so you don’t lose out to try before you buy. Or hire it for an upcoming holiday or trip away and save yourself needing to buy something you will only use for a few weeks.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this carrier can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent, and then left to dry overnight. However, in most cases spot cleaning with a soft damp cloth works wonders and saves you needing to wash the whole carrier.
There are no reviews yet.