- Weight tested to a staggering 30 kg (66lb) - the Lenny Lamb Preschool carrier is designed to last as long as you need to carry for
- Lenny Lamb advertise this carrier as suitable from 1-5 years, I find it realistically works from around 12-15 months all the way through to 6 or 7 years of age! So it can far succeed what its advertised (which is rare! Most manufactures overstate, but in Lenny Lamb's case I think they understate what this carrier can do!
- Brilliant for older children with additional needs
- Key to the longevity is the upper adjustable panel allowing you to adjust both the height and width incrementally to get an exact fit as your child grows.
- Soft woven wrap material looks stunning and gentle molds around your childs back to give them a perfect fit
- Soft woven wrap material is combined with softly padded, contoured waistband and padded shoulder straps to make this carrier exceptionally comfortable for a very wide range of body shapes and sizes
- Works particularly well for both petite parents and plus sized parents, easily fitting from UK dress size 6 to 28 and possibly even beyond. This is truly an inclusive carrier.
- However, on the smallest settings (i.e. set up for a 1 year old) this carrier can feel a bit bulky and not everyone finds this comfortable. Many people do, but others (myself included) find this carrier more comfortable once child is older like 2 or 3 plus and they no longer need the smallest settings.
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
The Lenny Lamb Preschool is a fabulous adjustable option for anyone who wants to carry on carrying their toddler or older child. It is particularly brilliant for older children with additional needs, or those who find they need to carry for longer. It particularly shines carrying children aged 3-7! And the adjustable panel means it will even work all the way down to 1 year of age, meaning that the Lenny Lamb Preschool can offer truly exceptional value for money in terms of longevity.
Hire it and see how it works for you! Whether that is to try before you buy or to use over the summer holidays or for a trip away and save yourself needing to buy something you will only use for a few weeks.
And if you do love it and decide to purchase your own, I can order these on demand and offer you a £15 discount off the purchase price too, so you don't lose out to try before you buy!
There are no reviews yet.