- Weight tested from 4.5kg (10 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb) per baby when used as 2 single carriers or a combined weight of 30 kg (70 lb) when used as a tandem carrier
- Realistically fits babies from around 4 months until approximately 2 years
- Designed to be worn as either two seperate carriers or worn together as one tandem carrier with one baby on your front and one on your back.
- As a tandem carrier it is much less bulky and much easier to use that using 2 similar singleton carriers together
- As 2 single carriers the base carrier offers two carrying positions - a front inwards carry and a back carry, while the attachment carrier offers both of these and also a hip carry. Neither offer an outward facing position.
- Designed to fit a wide range of parent shapes and sizes from petite to plus size and to adjust very simply and quickly between parents of different shapes and sizes sharing this carrier.
- Comfy, soft padding at both waist and shoulders
- Each carrier features an extra large storage pockets for your phone, wallet, nappies and wipes – so you really can be hands-free! Plus the same pocket doubles up as a storage pouch for the carriers, allowing for easy storage and transport.
- Includes detachable sleep hoods
For more, find my full review of the TwinGo here.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this carrier can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent, and then left to dry overnight. However, in most cases spot cleaning with a soft damp cloth works wonders and saves you needing to wash the whole carrier.