Key Features of the Beco 8;
- Made from 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from just a couple of weeks old to 2.5 or even 3 years of age.
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Includes a booster cushion for smaller newborns or those not ready to open their legs
- Panel adjusts in both width and height so will grow with baby all the way to toddlerhood
- Firmly padded waistband and removable lumbar pad offers secure comfort and excellent weight distribution
- Wide softly padded straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Straps adjust to accomodate a very wide range of parent shapes and sizes, men and women alike. Can be a bit too bulky for very petite frames but works brilliantly on larger and plus sized frames.
- Zip down panel section reveals mesh to keep baby in cool in summer and zips back up for warmth in the cooler months
- Intergrated hood tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection
- Waist belt pocket for smart-phone, keys and cash
All in all the Beco 8 is a great choice for anyone looking for a long lasting, multipositioned carrier. It similar too the Ergobaby Omni Breeze and Tula Explore but offers a different fit and feel to these, and is significantly cheaper so worth exploring along side these options or as a cheaper alternative. Or if you are looking for a lighter weight, more streamlined carrier, check out the Beco 8's little brother the Beco Gemini and see my video comparision of the Beco 8 and the Beco Gemini here.
Hire it and see how it fits you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to email me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check
And if you love it, the best price can be found on Amazon here (and using this link earns me a small commission at no extra cost to you).