While the Caboo comes already threaded, you may need to re-thread following washing or if it becomes very twisted.
Here is how to do it:
- Start by finding the cross and placing this on your back with the two rings hanging down behind your back and the long straps coming up over your shoulders on either side
- Locate one ring and bring it to your side, then take the strap coming over your opposite shoulder across your body to meet it
- Bring the strap through both rings from underneath to over, then open the rings and bring the strap back through the other way dividing the two rings.
- This side should now be securely threaded, repeat on the second side
- Adjust tightness through the rings and then your ready to carry baby!
Further inspiration on how to carry baby and photo tutorials for 9 different ways you can use the Close Caboo can be found here.