- Half buckle carrier made from 100% Organic Cotton woven wrap fabric
- Weight tested from 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) to 20 kg (44 lb)
- Realistically works brilliantly from around 4 weeks through to 3 years and really grows with your little one owing to a simple to use adjustment system and soft supportive material that moulds to give a perfect fit
- Features a cleverly designed integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners
- Offers super comfy, ergonomic front, hip and back carries
- For the parent it features a padded supportive buckled waistband and wide, spreadable tie on straps made from soft woven wrap fabric.
- Suitable for plus-sized & petite carers and works brilliantly for parents of different shapes and sizes sharing a carrier as there is nothing to adjust between parents. Simply tie for a perfect fit everytime.
- The waistband can be removed, allowing this carrier to double as an Onbuhimo as well as a half buckle carrier. The removable waistband also means that two panels can be attached to a single waistband to offer tandem carrying of twins or close in age siblings.
- Made in Germany and neighbouring countries and complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
Didymos are well known for their brilliant woven wraps and the DidyKlick combines all the pros of a woven wrap with the easy and intutiveness of a buckle. You can read my full review of this carrier here, and see how to use it here.
Hire it and see how it works for you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to mail me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this sling can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent and then line dried. For small posset marks it can be quicker and easier to simply spot clean with a soft damp cloth.