- 73% BCI Organic Combed Cotton, 27% Fine Scottish Wetspun Linen woven fabric
- Pleated shoulder keeps fabric organised on your shoulder
- Perfect for newborns
- Strong enough to easily carry toddlers or even preschoolers
- Fabric is around 215 gsm so relatively lightweight, but the linen lends strength making this a wonderfully soft yet very strong wrap.
- Linen and cotton blend means this carrier works beautifully in summer and winter alike
- Folds down small enough to easily fit in your bag or can be worn as a beautiful scarf while not in use
- Easy adjustment through the rings makes this great for breastfeeding on the go
- Quick and easy to put on making it a great option for when you need to be fast
Oscha are well known for their absolutely stunning pieces of woven art and this ring sling is no exception. Making this a fabulous option if you are taking baby with you to a wedding or other special event. Find full information about this particular sling over on Oscha’s website.
Find my full tutorial on how to use a ring sling in a basic hip carry here.
Hire it and see how it works for you. If you love it, you can purchase your own directly through Oscha and if it is your first Oscha purchase I have a code that you can use to get 10%. Or rent it for 12 weeks to cover the newborn period before moving onto a next step option.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this sling can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent and then line dried. For small posset marks it can be quicker and easier to simply spot clean with a soft damp cloth.
There are no reviews yet.