- Half buckle carrier made from stunning woven wrap material. For Seki Sail the fabric is 50% BCI Organic Combed Cotton, 50% Tencel, while for Starry Night Gold Dust it is 58% BCI Organic Combed Cotton, 14% Organic Combed Cotton, 14% Bamboo Viscose, 14% Hemp.
- Realistically works brilliantly for babies from around 8 weeks through to 2 years.
- Offers super comfy, ergonomic front, hip and back carries.
- Soft waistband wraps all the way around with the buckle sitting onto of light mouldable padding - for supreme comfort.
- Shoulder straps are softly padded at the shoulders then widen to comfortably tie around baby.
- Suitable for plus-sized & petite carers and works brilliantly for parents of different shapes and sizes sharing a carrier as there is nothing to adjust between parents. Simply tie for a perfect fit everytime
- Includes seperate strap for adjusting carrier to fit younger babies (typically 8 weeks to 4 months)
- Includes detachable hood
Oscha are well known for their absolutely stunning pieces of woven art and this carrier is no exception. Making this a fabulous option if you are taking baby with you to a wedding or other special event.
Hire it and see how it works for you. If you love it, you can purchase your own directly through Oscha and use the code SheenSlings to receive 10% off.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this sling can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent and then line dried. For small posset marks it can be quicker and easier to simply spot clean with a soft damp cloth.