- 100% Organic cotton, relatively thin (~215 gsm, more on gsm and thickness here)
- Realistically works brilliantly right from newborn through to as long as you want to carry. Relatively thin, soft material means this works brilliantly for newborns but still more the strong enough for older toddlers too.
- Size 7 (at 5.45m long this is actually a long size 7, around 10-20cm short of being a size 8), with tapered ends.
- Tie it to fit you and baby exactly!
- Size 7 works brilliantly for larger parents, plus-sized parents and/or those with a broader build looking to have a wrap they can use for 3 layer carries such as Front Wrap Cross Carry, Front Double Hammock, Double Hammock on the back, Back Wrap Cross Carry and many others. Parents with more average builds can also use this size but will find they have more material hanging down from the knot. Great if you want that extra swish factor or want to use the extra material for fancy finishes. The extra length also opens up the option of tandem carries for those with twins or close in age sibilings. More on different size wraps and what size to go for here. If you are unsure please do get in touch and I will advise!
- Herringbone weave pattern gives this wrap a very generous diagonal stretch, allowing this wrap to move with you and baby for a wonderful feeling of closeness and support. Absolutely lovely with newborns but also so comfy in a 3 layer carry with an older baby or toddler as well.
- Width is 68cm which is average for a woven wrap and a perfect width for having lots to spread over baby without feeling inundated with too much width.
One of my absolute favourite wraps ever, the Didymos Lisca Achat is so soft and light and so easy to wrap with and use. I love the timeless classic look of the herringbone weave against the navy colour. No stripes and its not possible to tell the top and bottom apart easily, so its not always one I reach for total beginners on pure looks but it is in terms of how this wrap is to use. Great for anyone who would like something a bit less bold than rainbow stripes! The long length also means its fabulous for parents with larger bodies and/or parents looking to experiment with tandem carries or fancy finishes.
Find all my woven wrap tutorials to date here.
Hire it and see how a woven wrap works for you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to message me with any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.