- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from approximately 4 weeks old to 4 years of age
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward facing, Hip and Back carry).
- Carrier width adjusts very simply with no fiddly bits and no inserts, allowing this carrier to seamlessly grow with your baby
- Carrier height also adjusts via a clever zipped panel and can be easily adjusted without taking the carrier off
- Integrated roll-away hood for privacy and sun protection. Hood while rolled away also doubles as neck support for newborns
- Bucket shaped panel and soft padding at the legs ensures baby sits in a comfortable, hip healthy position with the bum lower than the knees.
- Made from strong yet strokably soft 100% Organic cotton canvas fabric that hugs around you and baby
- Fits an extremely wide range of parent shapes and sizes. Men and women, super petite to plus size and everything in between.
- Goldilocks “just the right amount” of padding on the waistband and shoulder straps ensure that the Manduca XT is comfortable and supportive without feeling bulky.
- Designed with parents sharing in mind, the straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back and feature multiple points of adjustment allowing this carrier to be easily adjusted back and forth between wearers of different sizes.
- Likewise the shaped waistband is countoured to fit both men’s and women’s bodies – ensuring long-lasting comfort for both parents. While the safety buckle at the waist adds extra security and peace of mind
- Machine washable (30 degrees, line dry)
- Meets Safety Standard CEN/TR 16512:2015
You can find my full review of the Manduca XT here. And find fit tips here.
All in all the Manduca XT is a fabulous option for anyone, who is looking for a super comfy, adjustable carrier that will last as long as they need it to. Hire it and see how it fits you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to email me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check
And if you love it, I offer a £15 discount off the purchase price to anyone who hires first so you don’t lose out to try before you buy!
Note that the Manduca XT doesn’t offer an outward facing carry, if forward facing is important to you check out the Ergobaby Omni Breeze, Tula Explore or Beco Gemini instead. If you not sure if forward facing is or isn’t important to you and would like to read more check out my article on this here.
There are no reviews yet.