The Embrace is one of those rare buckle carriers that really does work right from day 1, designed with newborns and younger babies in mind to really support and grow with them for those first few crucial months.
This carrier works so well for newborns because it is made from very soft, slightly stretchy jersey material that really molds around both you and your baby to give a perfect fit. Much like a Stretchy wrap or a Caboo, but with the ease and intuitiveness of buckles. It's lightweight design ensures you'll be comfortable wearing it around the house for hours - barely noticing your wearing anything at all. And yet it still feels firm and robust enough for long trips out and about too.
Then as baby grows so does this carrier, both physically becoming longer and wider, and offering more positions as baby grows developmentally too. Offering a facing out position and a hip carry too. Consequently, the Embrace is a great option for anyone who loves the idea of the softness and closeness of stretchy wrap but is nervous about tying or prefers the security of hearing that "click" as you fasten a buckle.
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 11.3 kg (25 lb)
- Realistically works right from day 1, gently supporting and growing with baby through to anywhere between 6-12 months.
- Simple, unfussy design makes this carrier incredibly easy to use
- Made from super soft, supportive 2-layer jersey fabric
- Cushioned neckline provides excellent neck support for baby
- Adjusts in height and width via simply rolling the waistband
- Offers 3 carrying positions (front inward, front outward and hip)
- Fits a wide range of parent shapes and sizes from XXS to XXL, men and women alike
- Lightly padded supportive waist belt and wide, spreadable crossed shoulder straps ensure even weight distribution and make this carrier very comfortable to wear
- Ultra-light at just 480g and folds into a very compact bundle, perfect for popping into the changing bag or under the pram.
- 10 year Ergo Promise Guarantee
You can see how the Ergobaby Embrace works in the newborn carry in my tutorial video below, find all 5 of my video tutorials for this carrier here and read my full review here.
and you can rent one to properly road test and try before you invest in one of your own here.
There are no reviews yet.