Key Features of the Ergobaby Omni Dream;
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from 6-8 weeks old to around 2 or even 2.5 years of age
- Made from super soft brushed cotton
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Easy sliders make it simple to adjust between inward and outward facing positions
- Adjustable seat to adjust carrier width (no infant insert or overtly fiddly bits)
- Adjustable head support to adjust carrier height as baby grows
- Integrated tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Adjusts to accomodate a very wide range of parent shapes and sizes, from petite to plus sized. Men and women alike. Waistbelt range is 45.4cm to 145cm and shorter padding at the shoulders means this carrier tends to fit very petite parents better than the previous Ergobaby Omni models.
- Lumbar support for comfort
- Side pockets and detachable pouch for small items like phone, keys, money etc.
All in all making the Dream an absolutely brilliant choice for anyone looking for a long lasting carrier that does it all and can be easily shared between parents and caregivers of different shapes and sizes.
You can find my full review of the Dream here, including how it compares to the very similar mesh version - the Ergobaby Breeze. And you can find fit tips for how to use either here.
Hire it and see how it fits you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to email me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check
And if you love it, I offer a £15 discount off the purchase price of a new one to anyone who hires first so you don't lose out to try before you buy! You can find them in my webshop here or if you don't see the colour way you would like in stock get in touch and I can order it in for you.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this carrier can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent, and then left to dry overnight. However, in most cases spot cleaning with a soft damp cloth works wonders and saves you needing to wash the whole carrier.
There are no reviews yet.