The Lenny Lamb Preschool carrier is our most popular toddler and preschool carrier for a reason. The super adjustable panel easily adjusts to fit from around 12 months all the way to around 7 years of age, making it fairly unbeatable on longevity and value for money. The fit for the parent is just as flexible too - this carrier genuinely fits an absolutely huge range of different parent shapes and sizes, from a UK womens size 6 to size 28 and mens size XXS to XXXL. And on top of all that it looks fantastic, so it really is easy to see why this carrier is hands down our most popular toddler and preschool option.
- Weight tested to a staggering 30 kg (66lb) - the Lenny Lamb Preschool carrier is designed to last as long as you need to carry for
- Lenny Lamb advertise this carrier as suitable from 1-5 years, I find it realistically works from around 12-15 months all the way through to 6 or 7 years of age! So it can far succeed what its advertised (which is rare! Most manufactures overstate, but in Lenny Lamb's case I think they understate what this carrier can do).
- Key to the longevity is the upper adjustable panel allowing you to adjust both the height and width incrementally to get an exact fit as your child grows.
- Soft woven wrap material looks stunning and gently molds around your childs back to give them a perfect fit.
- Softly padded, contoured waistband, padded shoulder straps and padding under all buckles make this carrier exceptionally comfortable and supportive to wear.
- Fits a very wide range of parent body shapes and sizes, and works particularly well for both petite parents and plus sized parents, easily fitting from UK dress size 6 to 28 and possibly even beyond. And likewise Mens size XXS to XXXL and potentially beyond. It is a truly inclusive carrier.
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Makes long walks and day trips easy and fun!
Unsure if this carrier would work for you? - Consider hiring it first (I offer discounts to all who hire first so you don't lose out if you decide to try before you buy!)
Don't see the colour you prefer in stock? If you see a colour or print in the gallery or Lenny Lamb's own website but its not currently in stock, please message me! I can order any colour in on demand and you can still benefit from free video fits etc, and I handle all customs fees and taxes so you don't have to worry about import charges verses ordering direct. Generally, it takes around a week - however, if you have a carrier on hire with me I will extend it for free to cover the time taken so you aren't left carrierless while you wait for it to arrive!