- 100% Cotton (Promenade) or 54% Cotton, 46% Tencel (Rainforest Nocturnal)
- Gathered shoulder allows the fabric to spread and cup the shoulder
- Great for babies of all ages - absolutely perfect for newborns and more than strong enough to easily carry older babies, toddlers and even preschoolers.
- Folds down small enough to easily fit in your bag or can be worn as a scarf while not in use
- Easy adjustment through the rings makes this great for breastfeeding on the go
- Fits parents of all shapes and sizes from super petite to plus-sized
- Quick and easy to put on making it a great option for when you need to be fast
Lenny Lamb ring slings offer fantastic value for money. Made from their brilliant hard wearing yet soft and lovely woven wrap fabric, these slings last and last. Through multiple children and from newborn all the way to toddlerhood or beyond. Making this a great investment if you are looking for a lightweight, superspeedy, convenient option. You can find my full video review of the Lenny Lamb ring sling here.
Hire it and see how it works for you! You can find my full tutorial on how to use a ring sling in a basic hip carry here. And if you love it you can purchase your own here and those that hire first will receive a £7 discount code they can use against the price of a new one - allowing you to try before you buy without losing out. Or rent it for 12 weeks to cover the newborn period before moving onto a next step option.
Note that we have two Lenny Ring Sling in the rental collection - Promenade is made from slightly thinner material at 210 gsm and feels lighter to use, while Rainforest Nocturnal is thicker around 250 gsm and feels a little thicker and more sturdy to use although the tencel content helps it from feeling overly warm despite the additional thickness. Both are really lovely options! (and there is more on understanding thickness and what gsm means here).