The Omni 360 from Ergobaby is a great option if you want it all. A fantastically versatile carrier that fits a wide range of parents sizes and shapes and fits babies all the way from just a few weeks old to 2 or even 2.5 years of age with no inserts or extra bits. Offering 4 different carrying positions – front inward facing, front outward facing, hip and back carry – this really is a carrier that will grow with your family.
Ergobaby are well known for making thoughtfully designed, built to last, fantastic carriers. And this carrier is no exception! Omni means everything and this is definitely Ergobaby’s “everything” model. This is a great option if your looking for a well padded, versatile carrier that will grow with your family. Offering 4 carrying positions (front facing inwards, front facing outwards, hip and back) and easily adjusting in both width and height, the Omni has tonnes to offer all ages and stages from just a few weeks old all the way to 2.5 years of age. While simultaneously fitting an huge range of different parent sizes and shapes.
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from just a few weeks old to 2.5 years of age
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Adjustable seat to adjust carrier width (no infant insert or overtly fiddly bits)
- Adjustable head support to adjust carrier height
- Integrated tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Lumbar support for comfort
- Detachable pouch for small items like phone, keys, money etc.
- 10 year Ergo Promise Guarantee
This carrier comes in 2 main finishes – a standard all cotton and the “Cool Air Mesh”. The cool air mesh is perfect for summer babywearing and warmer climates and also year round for parents and babes who have a tendency to run warm! The only other difference to be aware of is that the standard uses buttons to adjust between facing inward and facing outward carrying modes while the Cool Air Mesh uses sliders instead. The sliders are easier to do one handed and/or with the baby in the sling, but they also are easier to fiddle with absentmindedly!
You can see our full review and comparison between Ergobaby models here.
|Dimensions||28 × 24 × 16 cm|
Pearl Grey, Downtown, Pearl Grey Cool Air, Oxford Blue Cool Air, Midnight Cool Air, Onyx Black Cool Air