- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 16 kg (35 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from 6 weeks or so until approximately 2 years of age.
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Integrated cinching strap makes it easy peasy to adjust the carrier width for a perfect fit as baby grows (with no infant insert or fiddly extra bits)
- Super light material molds gentle around baby’s back and keeps you and baby from overheating
- Barely there waistband and softly padded shoulder straps ensure a great fit over a wide range of body shapes and sizes, men and women.
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Dual direction tightening (straps can be tightened by pulling forwards or backwards)
- Well designed shaped hood that can be used for privacy, sun protection or rolled up for as an additional neck support pillow as needed
- Folds into a very compact bundle, perfect for popping into the changing bag or under the pram.
Hire it and see how it works for you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to mail me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check
You can read my full review of this carrier here and find the instruction manual for this carrier here.
And if you love it, you can purchase your own here. All those who hire first receive a £10 discount code (in the confirmation email) so you don’t lose out to try before you buy!
Note this carrier comes in 2 different materials – an all cotton or “sunshine” fabric. The cotton is beautifully soft and light and a great all year round choice. The solid colour cotton Kahu Baby’s are 100% certified organic cotton throughout, while the prints feature 100% certified organic straps and inner layer combined with a cotton print fabric outer layer. The Sunshine Kahu Baby carriers are made from a woven polyester that is rated UPF50+, this fabric blocks 99% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays. The fabric feels soft, breathable, silky and actually cool to the touch! It’s also a wicking fabric, meaning you won’t feel sweaty in this carrier and that it dries extremely quickly (either after getting wet or washing). Making the Sunshine the ultimate warm weather sling. A great option for beach holidays, splashing about poolside or warm weather walks closer to home too. Plus add a jumper and you’d be plenty warm enough in winter too!
There are no reviews yet.