Key Features of the Ergobaby Omni Breeze;
- Weight tested from 3.2 kg (7 lb) to 20 kg (45 lb)
- Realistically fits babies all the way from 6-8 weeks old to around 2 or even 2.5 years of age
- Made from soft, breathable mesh fabric
- Offers 4 carrying positions (Front inward, Front Outward, Hip and Back)
- Easy sliders make it simple to adjust between inward and outward facing positions
- Adjustable seat to adjust carrier width (no infant insert or overtly fiddly bits)
- Adjustable head support to adjust carrier height as baby grows
- Integrated tuck-away hood for privacy and sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Adjusts to accomodate a very wide range of parent shapes and sizes, from petite to plus sized. Men and women alike. Waistbelt range is 45.4cm to 145cm and shorter padding at the shoulders means this carrier tends to fit very petite parents better than the previous Ergobaby Omni models.
- Lumbar support for comfort
- Side pockets and detachable pouch for small items like phone, keys, money etc.
All in all making the Breeze an absolutely brilliant choice for anyone looking for a long lasting carrier that does it all and can be easily shared between parents and caregivers of different shapes and sizes.
Hire it and see how it fits you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to email me any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check
And if you love it, I offer a £15 discount off the purchase price of a new one to anyone who hires first so you don't lose out to try before you buy!
You can find them in my webshop here or if you don't see the colour way you would like in stock get in touch and I can order it in for you.