If you're looking for a lightweight toddler carrier that packs down small while not compromising on comfort the Kahu Toddler carrier definitely ticks all the boxes. It is wonderfully supportive when in use but also fits in the changing bag when not in use. Making it perfect for trips out with a toddler who wants to walk everywhere! Ready to go when those little legs get tired or stop walking in the right direction!
Designed to fit from around 18 months to 4 years, part of the genius of this carrier is how simple it is. It is really intutive to use, doesn't have any added bells or whistles or fiddly extra bits. Just really clever minimal design that ensures it fits a huge range of sizes and shapes of parents, men and women.
- Made from 100% cotton. Solid colour ones are 100% organic cotton throughout, while the prints feature 100% certified organic straps and inner layer combined with a cotton print fabric outer layer.
- Weight tested from 9.5 kg (22 lb) to 20 kg (44 lb) this adjustable toddler carrier realistically fits from 18 months through to 4 years
- Integrated cinching strap makes it easy peasy to adjust the carrier width allowing it to fit younger toddlers and then grow with your child
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Super light material molds gently around your toddler's back and keeps you and them from overheating
- Barely there waistband and softly padded shoulder straps ensure a great fit over a wide range of body shapes and sizes, men and women.
- Straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style across parents back
- Dual direction tightening (straps can be tightened by pulling forwards or backwards)
- Well designed shaped hood that can be used for privacy, sun protection or rolled up for as an additional neck support pillow as needed
- Packs down small and weighs very little, perfect for popping into the changing bag while not in use.
Unsure if this carrier will work for you? You can rent it first and receive a discount equal to the cost of a 2 week hire so you don't lose out to try before you buy!