- 100% BCI organic combed cotton medium weight wrap (~260 gsm, more on gsm and thickness here)
- Realistically works brilliantly right from newborn through to as long as you want to carry. Wonderful for newborns and more than strong enough for older toddlers too.
- Size 3 (~3.2m long, with tapered ends)
- Tie it to fit you and baby exactly!
- For most parents a size 3 is great for either single layer carries or shorter 2 layer carries. For more petite parents size 3 is great for 2 layer carries while broader and plus sized parents will find a size 3 great for single layer carries. Examples of single layer carries include - simple hip carry, hip carry with a slipknot (also known as traditional sling carry), no sew ring sling and torso carry. Examples of shorter 2 layer carries include ruck tied under bum, ruck tied at shoulder, half Jordans back carry, hip Kangaroo, front reinforced torso carry with a ring finish, short front cross carry with a ring.
- Shortie wraps (size 2 and size 3) are fab for anyone wanting something that folds down small to fit in the bag, or can be easily worn as a scarf when not in use and then can be brought out and tied very quickly and simply - without faffing with multiple layers around you and baby. More on different size wraps and what size to go for here. If you are unsure please do get in touch and I will advise!
- Gentle colour fade from pink to blue
- The graduated colour fade from pink to blue and differently coloured inside and outside mean that this wrap is very beginner friendly as you can easily see different parts of the wrap helping you to get the hang of tightening and to easily see if you’ve twisted the wrap.
- Beautiful colour combination and bamboo pattern make this wrap a wonderful choice for wearing baby at a wedding or other special event.
- Width is 63cm which is slightly narrower than average for a woven wrap and is a great width for not feeling to inundated with material but still having plenty to spread over baby.
This wrap is a fab option for anyone looking to try a short woven wrap and see how it works for them.
Find all my woven wrap tutorials to date here.
If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to message me with any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.