- Weight tested from 11 kg (24 lb) all the way upto 27kg (60 lb), the Tula Toddler features a fixed panel (width and height of the panel does not adjust).
- Realistically this size panel fits from around 21 months ish to around 4 or even 5 years. Or more accurately from when little one comfortably wears age 2 trousers until around when they are starting to out grow age 4-5 trousers!
- The lack of panel adjustments mean this carrier is really simple to use and doesn't have anything complex to adjust or set up
- Offers 2 carrying positions (Front inward and Back), although really shines for back carries
- Panel is very soft and moulds around little one and gentle padding around the leg holes means this carrier is very comfortable for naps and resting tired legs
- Likewise for parent, it has a fairly wide and firmly padded sturdy waistband, and it’s shoulder straps are well padded yet soft and moldable allowing them to give a great fit to a wide range of shoulder and back shapes. The long webbing but short padded part and "perfect fit adjusters" means this carrier is one that can fit both women and men very well and both petite and plus sized bodies really well. It really excells for parents of very different shapes and sizes sharing a carrier because it adjusts to accomodate a really wide range of different body shapes very quickly and easily.
- Straps are designed to be worn “rucksack” or H style, and do not offer the X shape.
The Tula Toddler is a really comfortable simple toddler carrier and a fab option for anyone moving on from a Tula baby sized carrier or an Ergobaby carrier because it feels quite similar to these brands in terms of how you use it and how it feels while being worn. Just bigger! Its also great for parents of different shapes and sizes sharing and people of all body shapes and sizes because it is truly a size inclusive carrier.
Hire it and see how it works for you! Whether that is to try before you buy* or to use over the summer holidays or for a trip away and save yourself needing to buy something you will only use for a few weeks.
*If you love it and wish to buy your own after I can order these on demand and offer a £15 discount to anyone who has hired first.