Wondering what to get the new parent in your life for Christmas? Well wonder no further – here are my top pick present ideas for expectant parents, new parents and seasoned babywearing officiandos alike!
- Gift Voucher – give the gift of learning a new skill with a voucher for a consultation. Or choose a money amount that they can use toward a consultation or a carrier as they prefer.
- Wrap a Hug Babywearing Socks – keep little toes warm with these nifty one size fits all socks
- MooMo Baby Legwarmers – or choose legwarmers for mobile babies allowing them to go from sling to cruising seamlessly. Legwarmers make a perfect gift for a toilet training training toddlers too, keeping legs warm and fashionable while the bottom is bare for early potty training days!
- Bundlebean Babywearing cover – help keep them snug and dry while wearing with these fleece lined covers that fit parents and babies of all shapes and sizes and work with all the different styles of slings and carriers too!
- Fiddlebeads – practical and pretty, these make such a lovely gift for any babywearing parent
- Hat Clips – tired of losing hats? Save winter hats from being thrown off and lost with our little clips that let you secure the hat to the carrier.
- Suck Pads – give yourself the fit of washing your carrier less with our strap protecting suck pads
Gift Voucher£10.00 – £200.00
Consultation Gift Vouchers£15.00 – £60.00
Bundlebean Babywearing Cover£33.95 – £43.95
MooMo Baby Leg Warmers£10.00 – £11.50
Fiddle Beads Teething Necklace£10.00 – £14.00
Hat Clips£7.00 – £8.50