- Weight tested from 9kg (20lb) all the way upto 27kg (60 lb), the Beco Toddler features a fixed panel (width and height of the panel does not adjust).
- Realistically this size panel fits from around 21 months ish to around 4 years. Or more accurately from when little one comfortably wears age 2 trousers until around when they are starting to out grow age 4-5 trousers!
- The lack of adjustments mean this carrier is really simple to use and doesn't have anything complex to adjust or set up
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Panel is very soft and moulds around little one and gentle padding around the neck and leg holes means this carrier is very comfortable
- Likewise for parent, a supportive sturdy waistband is combined with wide softly padded shoulder straps that mould to fit a wide range of parent shapes and sizes.
- Straps can be worn rucksack style or crossed over parents back.
The Beco Toddler is a great simple toddler carrier and a fab option for anyone moving on from a Beco Gemini or from an Ergobaby or Boba carrier because it feels quite similar to these brands in terms of how you use it and how it feels while being worn. Just bigger!
Hire it and see how it works for you! Whether that is to try before you buy or to use over the summer holidays or for a trip away and save yourself needing to buy something you will only use for a few weeks.