- Weight tested from 9kg (20lb) all the way upto 27kg (60 lb), the Beco Toddler features a fixed panel (width and height of the panel does not adjust).
- Realistically this size panel fits from around 21 months ish to around 4 years. Or more accurately from when little one comfortably wears age 2 trousers until around when they are starting to out grow age 4-5 trousers!
- The lack of adjustments mean this carrier is really simple to use and doesn't have anything complex to adjust or set up
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Panel is very soft and moulds around little one and gentle padding around the neck and leg holes means this carrier is very comfortable
- Likewise for parent, a supportive sturdy waistband is combined with wide softly padded shoulder straps that mould to fit a wide range of parent shapes and sizes.
- Straps can be worn rucksack style or crossed over parents back.
The Beco Toddler is a great simple toddler carrier and a fab option for anyone moving on from a Beco Gemini or from an Ergobaby or Boba carrier because it feels quite similar to these brands in terms of how you use it and how it feels while being worn. Just bigger!
Hire it and see how it works for you! Whether that is to try before you buy or to use over the summer holidays or for a trip away and save yourself needing to buy something you will only use for a few weeks.
Rent for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Date selected will be the date the carrier will be posted for and should arrive on or near that date. In case of post taking a little longer, just let us know and your full 2, 4 or 12 week hire will be honoured from the date the carrier arrived with you. Return date is the date you post back - you do not need to post early to arrive back by that date. If you wish to collect in person from my home (SW14 7HU), please select the date you wish to collect on, and then select local collection at check out. If the date you'd like to collect on isn't showing, please get in touch as it will likely be possible to arrange a short notice collection.
During your hire if you have any questions or worries please do get in touch. If you'd like to send a photo or two for a quick fit check please do!
Please note that slings and carriers are extremely safe when used properly, however misuse can cause injury to yourself or your child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the sling correctly and that you and your child are safe at all times when using the sling. If you are at all worried or concerned at all please do get in touch and ask for help. Sheen Slings cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the sling is in your care.
You remain responsible for the sling or carrier for the duration of your hire. Loss or damaged will be charged at cost of replacement so please look after the carrier and treat it as you would something of your own. That said, normal wear and tear is expected so please do feel able to use it fully and there is no need to wash before sending it back as I rewash everything on return.
If you need to wash, this carrier can be machine washed at 30 degrees with a liquid detergent, and then left to dry overnight. However, in most cases spot cleaning with a soft damp cloth works wonders and saves you needing to wash the whole carrier.
There are no reviews yet.