The Beco Toddler is a great simple, padded, comfortable toddler carrier and a fab option for anyone moving on from a Beco Gemini or from an Ergobaby or Boba carrier because it feels quite similar to these brands in terms of how you use it and how it feels while being worn. Just bigger!
- Weight tested from 9kg (20lb) to 27kg (60 lb)
- Panel is 46cm (18") wide by 50cm (19.5") high and realistically fits from around 21 months ish to around 4 years. Or more accurately from when little one comfortably wears age 2 trousers until around when they are starting to out grow age 4-5 trousers!
- Very simple to use and doesn't have anything complex to adjust or set up
- Offers 3 carrying positions (Front inward, Hip and Back)
- Panel is very soft and moulds around little one and gentle padding around the neck and leg holes means this carrier is very comfortable
- Likewise for parent, a supportive sturdy waistband is combined with wide softly padded shoulder straps that mould to fit a wide range of parent shapes and sizes.
- Straps can be worn rucksack style or crossed over parents back.
- Includes snap on hood and zip-close storage bag
Unsure if this carrier will work for you? You can rent it first and receive a discount equal to the cost of a 2 week hire so you don’t lose out to try before you buy!