The Close Caboo is a great option for anyone who likes the idea of a stretchy wrap but are put off by tying involved. The Caboo combines the same softness and closeness provided by a stretchy wrap but much of the tying has already been done for you. Instead the Caboo can simply be pulled over your head much like a t-shirt, easily adjusted to give you a perfect fit through the rings and then baby popped in and the final panel simply tied around you both. Easy peasy.
Because the carrier can be adjusted to fit you, it fits a wide range of parent shapes and sizes, men and women alike. Likewise, because baby can be place in the carrier in different ways to suit how they like to be held, this fits pretty much all babies too. Even twins! You can see my tutorials of 9 different ways to use a Close Caboo here.
- Made from 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Weight tested from 2.2 kg (5 lb) to 14.5 kg (32 lbs)
- Realistically works right from day 1, and can work really well for lower birth weight babies and those born prematurely.
- Supportive enough that will continue to work, as long and you and baby want to continue using it. Babies tend to grow out of carrier developmentally rather than physically, typically somewhere between 6-9 months, although this varies a lot baby to baby.
- Easy to raise and lower, making this a great option for breastfeeding in
- Great option for Twins and singletons alike
- Fits all shapes and size parents, Mums and Dad’s alike
- Easy pull on design makes it fast to put on and take off as needed
The Caboo Lite is the lightest weight Caboo model. With slightly narrower straps and thinner material than the other models, the Lite won't overheat you or baby or overwhelm you with tonnes of fabric. Perfect for warm weather but also snuggly enough for use all year round.
You can read our full review of the Caboo here