Fantastic for newborns and babies upto 1 year of age, the Marsupi is truly one of the simpliest and easiest baby carriers out there. Featuring no buckles, clips, ties or complicated straps the Marsupi's cleverly designed velcro makes getting a secure, comfortable, cozy carry an absolute doddle. While soft 100% organic cotton fabric means this carrier is lightweight, breathable. It combines the softness of a wrap with the secure structure of a carrier, making it an amazing choice for a first carrier.
- Weight tested from 3.5 to 15 kg (7.7 to 33 lbs)
- Realistically works best 0-12 months
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton with velcro fastenings
- Material is soft and very lightweight - the whole carrier weighs just 350g.
- Super simple to use, clever velcro fastenings make using this carrier unbelievably easy
- Ideal for parents with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome or limited hand/wrist movement
- Ideal for parents who feel very nervous about tying or clipping up a carrier while holding baby
- Soft unpadded supportive waist and crossing shoulder straps that are not at all bulky or overly wide, but molds to give parent a great fit and fantastic weight distribution
- Includes a "sizing band" to adjust the width to accomodate newborns and smaller babies
- Features an adjustable integrated headrest or neck support that poppers into position for supporting newborns or older babies as they sleep.
- Offers 2 carrying positions - front inwards and hip
- Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512:2015
Choose the size of your Marsupi based on the size of the adults who will be wearing it. The best way to choose size is to measure the waist of each parent or caregiver who will be using the carrier;
- S/M - Fits waists between 65-100cm. Works best for petite parents and those who comfortably wear UK womens size 12 and below, or mens size S and below.
- L - Fits waists between 75 and 105cm. Fits most women and men.
- XL - Fits waists between 85 and 120cm. Works best for larger frames and those with plus-sized waist measurements.
The sizes overlap generously, most people will find they can wear more than one size equally well. If sharing a carrier between more than 1 adult, choose the size that fits both parents waist measurement. If not planning to share and you are unsure which size to go for, size down to ensure you have the greatest velcro overlap. For instance I am a UK size 12 with a waist measurement of 85 cm and I can wear both S/M and L equally well, but if purchasing for myself only I'd opt for the S/M as I have the best velcro overlap with this size.
If you are unsure about size or if the Marsupi would work for you, you can hire one to try before you buy here. And as I offer a discount equivalent to a 2 week hire to all those who hire first, you don't lose out to try before you commit. Or you are welcome to email me your waist measurements and I'll be happy to advise.
Don't see the colour or size you prefer in stock? Message me! I can order any colour or size in on demand and you can still benefit from free video fits etc, and I handle all customs fees and taxes so you don't have to worry about import charges verses ordering direct. Generally, it takes around 2 weeks - however, if you have a carrier on hire with me I will extend it for free to cover the time taken so you aren't left carrierless while you wait for it to arrive!