- Half buckle carrier made from soft 55% organic cotton & 45% linen woven wrap fabric
- Weight tested from 4 kg (8.8 lb) to 18 kg (40 lb)
- Realistically works brilliantly from around 6 weeks through to 2.5 or even 3 years of age and really grows with your little one
- Key to the longevity is the easily upper adjustable panel allowing you simply adjust both the height and width incrementally to get an exact fit as your child grows.
- Offers super comfy, ergonomic front, hip and back carries
- For the parent it features a gently padded, curved, supportive buckled waistband and wide, spreadable tie on straps that mould around your body to give a perfect fit everytime.
- Shoulder straps also feature removable padding, meaning you can add padding if that helps make it more comfortable or remove it if you prefer without. Many parents prefer without for front carries but prefer to have padding for back carries, and this carrier is unique in giving you both options.
- Fits a very wide range of parent shapes and sizes. Works brilliantly for men and women alike and suitable for both plus-sized & petite carers and everyone in between.
- This carrier is particularly fabulous for parents of different shapes and sizes sharing a carrier because you don't need to change lots of settings before putting it on - simply tie for a perfect fit everytime.
- Features a removable hood that is easy to attach for wind and sun protection and head support while sleeping.
- Top of the carrier is also adjustable to allow for a snugger fit for sleeping babies.
- The waistband can be removed, allowing this carrier to double as an Onbuhimo as well as a half buckle carrier.
The Stokke Limas is an absolutely fabulous half buckle carrier - it combines all the pros of a woven wrap with the easy and intutiveness of a buckle. The adjustability in the panel mean it offers amazing longevity and value for money, and adjustability for the parent means it works for so many parent shapes and sizes. Plus the linen and cotton blend fabric is breathable and not too hot come summer while still feeling snuggly the rest of the year too.
Hire it and see how it works for you! If you are unsure at any point during your hire you are welcome to message me with any questions or worries and are always welcome to send a photo or two for a quick fit check.